Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I had a dream...

In the realm of the dream. I saw a guy crying seriously and busy throwing stones at people,emotionally he wasn't alright at all. I asked what had happened to this guy? They said ''his ladyfriend left him and he loves her very much'' I smiled and I wanted to move to close him but I couldn't he was very angry at himself and people, all because of his runaway ladyfriend, and I managed to move closer and held his hand, I shouted at him,'' what is your problem that you are disturbing people including yourself''. And I smiled and he said ''you are wicked'' I said '' Am not... But let me tell you something '' if you sell your parents and use the money to take very good care of your ladyfriend, if isn't to be your wife,she would surely leave you one day,no matters how you want her to yourself,it is like u are keeping what isn't your own, keep something for someone else, it wouldn't be permanently kept by you,so don't worry someone is keeping your really wife for you too,she would surely come one day to you''.He cried loud ,I could feel the pain in his heart and I left him alone.hmmm Love is very strong and powerful,but I think Love should be a voluntary action but when it seems looking or acting to be involuntary action,don't be disturbed. Your own love that would make you happy is coming. Be strong and just wish them well when he/she wants to leave your life, don't cry too much not to hurt yourself or people around you because of a single person that doesn't care for you again and cares for someone else.Am talking to you, stop crying because of Love. I love you @ Somaybliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy your e-books at cheaper prices

https://payhip.com/Debam