Monday, April 21, 2014

Identify to Original, which is God.

Satan is a copy of God,be very careful to identify the Original Copy which is God. Men/women of God are anointed from God for unique works of God to be performed on the earth before the coming back of our Lord Jesus Christ.But many Christians find it very difficult to identify true men of God because they are being deceived by all their film-trick- miracles.Satan has his own men working for him diligently and they are still claiming to be men/women of God, but they practise satanism secretly. Matthew 5 21-23. The bible say : 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord,Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.@Somaybliss. Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy your e-books at cheaper prices

https://payhip.com/Debam